An international move is both exciting and stressful- whether you are packing for Perth or Dashing to Dubai, the legal, logistical and life admin tasks requiring your attention can keep you busy for months!
There are forms to fill in, queues to stand in, stressed children to take care of, possibly a new language to learn. With all this to take care of, who has time to pack up a house too?
Master Movers knows that no two international moves are exactly alike. Our International Relocation Specialists will work closely with you to create a move plan that ensures your move takes place with minimum disruption, on time and within your relocation allowance or personal budget. With Master Movers your service begins even before you have accepted us as your relocation contractor with a:
- Pre-move survey and inventory, this is a free service with no obligation
- Free customised quotations suited to your needs and budget
- Wrapping, crating, packaging and container loading by specially trained export packing crews to get the maximum content safely into the smallest volume.
- Professional container balancing to prevent furniture damage in lopsided containers
- Insurance, shipping and destination handling though our network of agents and partners. We have an alliance of pre-qualified removal specialists in 45 countries, all skilled companies geared to handle your overseas arrangements.
We go the extra mile to care for your special treasures by offering customers:
- Metal trunks to pack specially valuable items on request
- Absorbabags placed in all moving, shipping and packing containers so that condensation is absorbed and not left to turn your furnishings mouldy
Our international removal options include:
- Door to door
- Door to warehouse or warehouse to door
- Door to port or port to door
- Full container load or groupage (shared container) options
For more information about our international moving and storage options, click here to contact us