Moving Company in Fish Hoek
Planning to move to Fish Hoek but don’t know where to start. We can help
It has been said that moving home is one of the most stress-intensive undertakings you will ever face and we’re inclined to agree. However, the great news is our enthusiastic movers and packers at Master Movers have many moves under their belts, so there is no need to worry when you employ their services as they know exactly what they are doing.
Our team is capable of moving anything anywhere, regardless of its size, value and condition. We have professional packers and movers, so if you have delicate or difficult items requiring special treatment, we know how to take care of it.
About our moving company in Fish Hoek
Master Movers is a moving company capable of taking your life anywhere it needs to be. Whether you are moving across the country or just over the border, we can help take you there. Master Movers offers innovative moving solutions designed for moves of any complexity. Our moving services are customizable, and our professionally trained team will ensure you are well-cared for throughout the process.
Master Movers will make your next move as seamless as possible; no matter where life takes you next.
Home Movers in Fish Hoek
Whether “home” for you is a 5,000-square-foot family estate or a single-bedroom apartment, moving can be overwhelming. We all want to hand over responsibility to someone we trust, to get our stuff from A to B quickly and safely. That’s where Master Movers comes in.
No matter how challenging you think your move is, our team can handle it. It doesn’t matter what size your house is, we have a solution that will work for you. So, whether you are moving within the same building or to a completely new area, we can provide you with a comprehensive moving plan and a competitive quotation to suit your needs.
Corporate office movers in Fish Hoek
Master Movers is your source for seamless commercial moves. Moving can be a challenge for any business but it does not have to be. Our professional moving and storage services will get you moved to your new office quickly and easily to ensure productivity in your office is only minimally interrupted.
International movers in Fish Hoek
The task of moving house, especially when you are relocating overseas, requires a lot of planning and organising. Your time is too valuable to be wasted on export wrapping and packing your belongings, hand the task over to the Master Movers team who will get it done for you in no time.
We can coordinate all aspects of your overseas move, including the packing and storage if needed.
Storage in Fish Hoek
Whether you’re looking to store some of your belongings between the selling and buying stages, you’re a business on the move and need some temporary storage space, or you’ve simply run out of room in your existing house, Master Movers is here to help!
Offering long and short-term storage in high-security warehouses with CCTV and 24-hour alarm systems.
Why move to Fish Hoek?
It’s almost as if this quiet little Cape Town village has been frozen in time. Barely affected by the push for development that has altered much of the Cape’s coastline. The beach is one of the loveliest and safest beaches on the False Bay Coast, providing great swimming, snorkelling along the rocks, and a perfect day out for the family.
Renowned for its friendly hospitality, Fish Hoek is popular as a residence for commuters and holidaymakers alike. A drive along Fish Hoek’s main road will take you past many takeaway places and shops with their own distinctive characters. Previously a dry area, Fish Hoek now offers an array of excellent restaurants and pubs that are well worth a visit.
Things to do in Fish Hoek
- Take a stroll along Jager Walk. Officially named Jager Walk after this peaceful town’s first mayor, this coastline tour takes you past rock pools that splash all the way to Sunny Cove.
- Hike to Peers Cave. The cave is named after Victor Peers, who, with his son Bertie, found evidence of Khoi-San habitation dating back 10,000 years.
- Visit the Fish Hoek Valley Museum. Learn more about Peers’ Cave, previously known as Skildergat, where stone tools have been discovered, Khoisan rock art and the buried remains of nine people.
- Dine at Barracudas. Situated on the Fish Hoek beachfront, maximum views have been created through floor to ceiling glass. The restaurant boasts a fresh, contemporary, natural feel and delicious fresh seafood.
- Cape Town Cycle Tours. Cycle The Cape offers a wide variety of road bike tours around the Cape Peninsula which can be designed to your own specifications. There are so many beautiful routes to ride, you will not be disappointed.