Moving Company in Simon’s Town
Planning to move to Simon’s Town but don’t know where to start. We can help
Moving is an important event in your life. Besides the actual move, there are a ton of small details that go into settling into a new home. Even the most organized person is bound to experience a few hiccups and frustrations. This is why when you choose to use Master Movers our team goes out of their way to ensure your move will be as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
We have the resources and the professionalism to tailor the move to your individual needs. So whether you are moving house or office, moving overseas, or moving to the other side of the country, Master Movers has something to offer you.
About our moving company in Simon’s Town
At Master Movers, we offer a full range of removal and storage services.
Our exceptional team of staff goes out of their way to listen and understand your needs, right down to every last detail. This allows us to plan more effectively and take all the hard work off your hands, guaranteeing you a reliable, flexible, and friendly service that exceeds expectations
Home Movers in Simon’s Town
At Master Movers, we pride ourselves on offering an efficient, effective, and affordable service. Whether you’re moving to a new flat or a farm completely off the grid, our team is trained and equipped to handle your requirements.
Our vast experience of the entire removals process makes us the best choice when deciding on a moving company.
Corporate office movers in Simon’s Town
Moving office can mean a dramatic loss of productivity as well as stress and disruption for personnel. With Master Movers, such problems evaporate thanks to carefully considered strategies and good forward planning. Leaving you to carry on with your business seamlessly.
International movers in Simon’s Town
Our international moving services put your logistical needs in the safest hands, whether you’re moving house or office. With our trusted transport partners you can rest easy knowing that the utmost care and attention will be paid to your belongings throughout the entire journey.
Storage in Simon’s Town
If you are struggling with a chaotic house move, or your business is expanding rapidly, storage space could save you endless headaches. Whatever your circumstances, Master Movers can offer a secure and purpose-built storage solution.
Whether you have a couple of boxes or a whole office of furniture to store, we can cope with anything.
Why move to Simon’s Town?
Simon’s Town is one of South Africa’s oldest towns. Ideally situated just 40 km outside of Cape Town city center This picturesque coastal village has all the sophistication that you can hope for, while still maintaining the town’s seaside atmosphere.
Aside from the gorgeous views, seaside restaurants and being right outside the city, it’s the beaches of Simon’s Town that are a real attraction. Particularly Boulders beach which is home to an African penguin colony. It is also a great swimming beach and very popular with families.
Things to do in Simon’s Town
- Boulders beach. Home to many endangered African penguins, Boulder’s remains one of the most visited beaches in and around Cape Town as visitors from all over the world come to spend time with these quirky birds.
- Whale watching. Enjoy whale watching with the Simon’s Town Boat Company surrounded by stunning views. This is a great way to catch a glimpse of the majestic Southern Right Whales that visit each year between June and November
- Surfshack SUP. Learn to Stand Up Paddle in the calm waters of Simon’s Town Quays, ideal for beginners to find their feet and practise their technique in the protected basin.
- Cape Town Water Bikes. Glide across the water on the world’s most advanced water bike. A unique way to experience the incredible marine environment of False Bay.
- Boulders Beach Restaurant. This charming beach cafe serves fresh and delicious food, ranging from burgers and curries, seafood and salads and the best fish and chips. A must when you are in the area.