Moving Company in Parkview
Planning to move to Parkview but don’t know where to start. We can help
Moving can be one of the more personal experiences you’ll have in your lifetime, especially if your move is taking you across the country. Whether you are relocating for work, family or simply for a change of scenery, Master Movers understands the mixture of emotions and challenges you may encounter when preparing for a long-distance move.
About our moving company in Parkview
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Master Movers has the necessary resources to provide a stress-free moving experience from beginning to end. We want to take the stress out of the moving process, and replace it with quality service you can count on. We offer a comprehensive list of packing options and services giving you the opportunity and flexibility to decide how much you would like to participate in your move and help you plan and prepare with ease.
Home Movers in Parkview
Master Movers understands that each move is unique which is why we strive to fulfil all our customers’ moving needs, regardless of the size of their home. Whether you need to move to a one-bedroom flat or two-bedroom apartment, we are able to help. We aim to make the entire process easier for you so you can focus on everything else that needs to be done before, during and after your local move.
Corporate Office Movers in Parkview
At Master Movers, we understand that corporate relocation is time-consuming and often complex, and that is only one of your many job responsibilities. That’s where we come in. Master Movers will help guide your transferees throughout the entire move process, so they arrive at their new job and destination within budget and ready to start work immediately.
International Movers in Parkview
International moves are complex and require diligent planning and attention to detail. Master Movers has the experience, infrastructure and expertise to execute international moves to diminish compliance risks and can be managed within your budget. Let us coordinate your international relocation from beginning to end no matter where you are moving to or from.
Storage in Parkview
Sometimes, even local moves require some form of storage. Although you may be relocating a short distance, storage may still be needed. Whether it is for a few extra boxes of summer clothes or an entire furniture set Master Movers has secure and flexible solutions for short or long-term storage. We take great care of your belongings in our modern and ultra-safe storage warehouses.
Why move to Parkview?
Part of the greater Rosebank area, Parkview is just down the road from the commercial centre of Rosebank and its shopping mall. Zoo Lake borders on Parkview and is a favourite strolling site of Jo-burgers. It takes about an hour to stroll around the lake, which, on the first weekend of every month, you can combine with ‘Artists under the Sun’ – an art market and lunch at Zoo Lake’s popular restaurant. The timeless old suburb of Parkview is one of the few remaining areas in Johannesburg where South Africans can still stroll, cycle and jog along its tree-lined avenues.
Things to do in Parkview
- Visit the Museum of Military History. Filled with examples of tanks and aircrafts, a submarine, swords, guns, uniforms and medals from both World Wars, and housing mementoes from every civil war South Africa has ever fought, it’s no wonder this museum is so popular.
- The Origins Centre. The newest heritage resource in South Africa, this is one of the finest learning centres and home to Khoi San Rock Art in the world. You can explore the origins of humans in Africa and take a peek into the fascinating world of the earliest humans.
- Gallery Momo. Momo is a modern art gallery intriguingly located in an old family house that dates back to the early part of the 20th century.
- Johannesburg Botanic Garden. Home to more than 198 bird species, a number of reptiles and small mammals such as the common duiker, green lawns and spreading shade trees in summer, are just some of the features that draw visitors to the Garden.
- Rosebank Sunday Market. This wonderful market is filled with a vast range of items spread over around 600 stalls. You can peruse and purchase clothing, arts and crafts, carvings, jewellery, household items, makeup, gadgets and so much more.