Moving Company in Constantia
Planning to move to Constantia but don’t know where to start. We can help
About Our Moving Company in Constantia
Whether you are relocating to another city or any other country and need to move or store your personal items, we have the best solution for you. At Masters Movers, we go above and beyond to ensure a stress-free relocation.
Home Movers in Constantia
Master Movers offers competitive pricing compared to other moving services so you can get moving with no fuss. At the same time, you can book your house move weeks in advance; whatever and wherever you are planning on moving, we strive to make the operation easy and convenient.
Corporate Office Movers in Constantia
Master Movers offers a relocation service that is efficient, reliable, and professional. We have successfully moved numerous business entities, from large public companies to one-man businesses. Whatever the size, we offer highly professional and hands-on removal services.
International Movers in Constantia
Master Movers prides itself on offering only top-notch international relocation services. We specialize in shipping household goods overseas and our extensive network of global movers ensures that there is no area too far. Our packing and packaging services will guarantee that you have the smoothest transition when moving overseas.
Storage for household or office in Constantia
Master Movers offers safe, secure, and flexible storage units to anybody who needs the service. Whether you’re moving home, renovating or simply trying to maximize the space in your home or business, our trained and professional staff will assist you to rent the right storage unit for you.
Why Move to Constantia?
Constantia is a prosperous suburb east of and at the foot of the Constantiaberg mountain. The area is a major tourist attraction as it is a well-known wine-production and breathtaking views.
Things to do in Constantia
- Enjoy of the most popular green belt trails in South Africa –https://www.sa-venues.com/things-to-do/westerncape/the-alphen-trail/
- Enjoy a day of wine tasting and beautiful views at High Constantia Wine Cellar – https://highconstantia.co.za/
- Take a bus through the heart of Constantia and enjoy some of the top wine in South Africa – https://www.citysightseeing.co.za/en/cape-town/constantia-wine-valley-bus
- Take the kids to a fun-filled outdoor activity park. Constantia Acro branch is one of 8 in the country – https://acrobranch.co.za/outdoor-activity-parks/cape-town-constantia/
- Tantalize your taste buds at finest and freshest food at The Earth Fair Market – https://www.earthfairmarket.co.za/