Moving Company in Midrand
Planning to move to Midrand but don’t know where to start. We can help
About Our Moving Company in Midrand
As one of the leading movers in South Africa, we offer a wide range of tailor-made moving and relocation services that will provide you with an efficient, safe, and smooth relocation. We pride ourselves in giving that personal touch and attention to detail for all our clients’ requirements.
Home Movers in Midrand
We offer a wide variety of local moves, including apartments, family homes, and retirement homes. Our movers are trained to protect your belongings and your home. All of your belongings are well looked after by our highly trained staff ensuring your items and home are damage-free at the end of your move.
Corporate Office Movers in Midrand
Master Movers has the capacity, expertise, and experience to handle any corporate moves throughout South Africa. We are here to offer our clients a speedy and professional service so that you can concentrate on the things that matter.
International Movers in Midrand
Master Movers provides our customers with the peace of mind you need when moving abroad. We offer the best services and solutions to all of our customers including storage while you are preparing to relocate. Moving overseas is no joke and we are here to assist you with all of your requirements
Storage for household or office in Midrand
At some point, you’ll more than likely need to store for some of your belongings, and Master Movers is ready and happy to assist. No matter the reason, we offer safe and secure storage solutions that are pest free, and reasonably priced.
Why Move to Midrand?
Midrand is a rapidly growing suburb, that is situated between Pretoria and Johannesburg. The housing is affordable and makes it a great option for those working in the city. Midrand has excellent schools, great restaurants, and several conveniently located shopping centers.
Things to do in Midrand
- The Big Red Barn is a lovely destination filled with activities for the whole family – http://www.thebigredbarn.co.za/
- Experience South African History and take a trip to Jan Smuts House Museum – https://www.smutshouse.co.za/
- Enjoy an interactive experience with the animals at Lory Park Zoo – https://www.lorypark.co.za/
- With over400 herbal plants in a beautiful garden setting, The herb farm is a great experience for food and plant enthusiasts – https://www.herbfarm.co.za/
- If you love everything cars, Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit is a great destination to watch races and get involved in their training facilities – http://kyalamigrandprixcircuit.com/