Moving Company in Muizenburg
Planning to move to Muizenburg but don’t know where to start. We can help
About Our Moving Company in Muizenberg
Our mission at Master Movers is to bring to the relocation market a transparent, flexible, and efficient solution. We want individuals, businesses, and institutions to have access to a moving solution across South Africa that ticks all the boxes.
Home Movers in Muizenberg
Our core business is moving people, and you and your family mean a lot to us. Our moves are strategically planned out to ensure there is no room for error. Our experience and reputation as one of the country’s fastest-growing home removals and storage companies emphasises stability and consistency in our industry.
Corporate Office Movers MASTER OFFICE PROJECTS in Muizenberg
Master Movers is the most trusted name in office relocation, we have been successfully moving Offices for the past 20 years. We offer a comprehensive on-site quotation for all Office moves. No move is too big or too small for our dedicated team. We dismantle and re-assemble all office furniture and package them ensuring there is no room for damage to your belongings
International Movers in Muizenberg
Moving internationally can be exciting, but it is also a daunting task. At Master Movers, we simplify your overseas move by providing a solution for all your international moving needs. Supported by our committed and professional team we break down processes into an easy-to-manage experience.
Storage for household or office in Muizenberg
If your extra possessions are taking up precious space in your home, or if your business extra stock needs to be warehoused Master Movers has the solution for you, we offer kiln-dried, rodent-free modular wooden pallets for short or long-term periods, that can be accessed at any time..
Why Move to Muizenberg?
Muizenberg, better known as Surfers Corner is a beach-side town situated where the shore of the Cape Peninsula curves round to the east on the False Bay coast. With its trendy aesthetics and beautiful weather, Muizenberg is one of South Africas main tourist attractions.
Things to do in Muizenberg
- For a truly authentic experience and the best atmosphere visit Mzoli’s Place – https://www.sa-venues.com/attractionswc/mzolis-place.htm
- For a truly local experience of fresh and organic food and handmade products, Blue Bird Garden is the place to be –https://bluebirdgarage.co.za/
- If you love to surf or simply enjoy swimming and lazing around on the beach False Bay h is where you want to be – https://www.sa-venues.com/attractionswc/false-bay-attractions.htm
- For the art lovers, MM Gallery is a great place to see works from South Africas Top Artists – http://www.mmgalleries.com/
- Planet Kids is the best place to take your children for a day of fun-filled activities – https://planetkids.co.za/