Moving Company in Observatory
Planning to move to Observatory but don’t know where to start. We can help
About Our Moving Company in Observatory
Master Movers provides premium house and office relocation services for private individuals, and for corporations of all sizes. With 20 years’ experience in planning and executing moves, we have the skills to meet our client’s needs. For international moves, we can deliver to any location and have storage options available too
Master Movers, assists in relocating homes both locally and countrywide, we are best equipped to provide you with home removal prices that suit your pocket and your preferences. We work with a strategic plan ensuring our clients have a relaxed experience.
Corporate Office Movers
Moving an office can be a daunting experience, that is why Master Movers is here to assist so that you can concentrate on business Our highly trained staff can plan your move and execute all details of your office move, making it an excellent and economically viable solution for your business. workstations.
Moving abroad with Master movers makes the difference through its expertise and its top-notch client services. Our experience ensures your move is a success no matter where you are relocating to. Master Movers assists you every single step of the way and guarantees a stress-free international move.
Storage for household or office
Master Movers offers flexible, convenient and affordable storage units where there is no need for expensive long-term leases, you can upsize or downsize as needed and access your belongings at any time. We offer a spectrum of solutions to match your budget.
Why Move to Observatory
The observatory is a bohemian styled and alternative living area that is largely populated by students and young entrepreneurs. With a buzzing vibe 24 hours a day and plenty of live music venues and entertainment, this is definitely the hippest place to be.
Things to do in Observatory
- For the perfect place to meet friends and enjoy a night out Cafe,’ Ganesh is a prime spot to visit – http://cafeganesh.co.za/
- If you feel like doing a bit of clowning around The South African Circus School is great to learn some new tricks – https://www.sa-venues.com/things-to-do/westerncape/circus-school/
- The ARmchair Theatre is the best place to enjoy live music and a good night out with friends – https://thearmchair.business.site/
- Home to the Southern African Large Telescope, enjoy a night stargazing at The Observatory – https://www.saao.ac.za/about/
- Take the children for a day of fun-filled learning at Cape Town Science Centre – https://www.ctsc.org.za/