Moving Company in Rondebosch
Planning to move to Rondebosch but don’t know where to start. We can help
About Our Moving Company in Rondebosch
At Master Movers, we plan every move with meticulous attention to detail. Every move is handled by our professionally trained staff, dedicated office teams, and uniquely experienced packing and moving crews, working with industry-leading tailored systems.
Home Movers in Rondebosch
Our dedicated and professional moving teams offer world-class customer service and professionalism in all major cities. Our permanent workforce of removal teams and qualified drivers are trained to meet all your moving requirements. We take our client’s wants and needs seriously making sure that all the boxes are ticked when relocating you to your new home..
Corporate Office Movers in Rondebosch
Master Movers is here to make sure you have a stress free office relocation. We understand that during this time you will need the energy to get your business up and running again in a short time. We are here to take the pressure off of our clients so that they can concentrate on the things that really matter.
International Movers in Rondebosch
Moving overseas is one of the most exciting moments of your life. That’s why with Master Movers you can enjoy the experience while we take care of the details. We work closely with our clients to ensure each and every aspect is perfect, right down to the very smallest details. From storage solutions to packing and unpacking, we take care of it all.
Storage for household or office in Rondebosch
Our and secure Storage units offer excellent solutions whether you are moving home, need space for your business stock, or simply need space to move. At Master Movers, the security of your possessions is our number one priority.
Why Move to Rondebosch?
Rondebosch, also known as Devil’s Peak is situated in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town. Not only is it one of the most sort after residential and holiday destinations in South Africa but is one of the most booming areas in the Cape. It is centrally located and holds the most beautiful views.
Things to do in Rondebosch
- If you’re looking for a night out on the town or a good place to relax and enjoy lunch, Long Street has you covered – https://www.sa-venues.com/attractionswc/long-street.htm
- Explore art, music and good food at Green Market Square – https://www.capetown.travel/six-reasons-to-visit-greenmarket-square/
- Take a walk at Rhodes Memorial and learn about the history of Cecil John Rhodes – http://www.rhodesmemorial.co.za/memorial.aspx
- Have a look at this 17th Century Castle, based in Rondebosch – https://www.castleofgoodhope.co.za/
- One of the oldest markets in Cape Town you can enjoy the sight of hundreds of beautiful flowers and the true culture of the area – https://showme.co.za/cape-town/lifestyle/adderley-street-flower-market/